Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the new year

Starting off the new year reminds me of the colour "white" in that I feel I have to clean the place up as we are getting into the year, in this case 2012.  I started by removing any Christmas ornaments, though the little tree is there on top of the organ minus the ornaments and tinsel plus there is a decoration that is an imitation wreath with boughs slightly whitened.

I've completed two working days but will get paid for six (working five days in total) by the time I end the week.

I came home, had a light supper (nothing special), watched a little TV (the Property Brothers on Cable 19), had my meds, and then planted myself in front of the computer to read emails and check out some blogs (I love read them, and reading in general).  Now I'm sipping on some German white wine before bed (Deinhard's Piesporter Riesling 2010, in case you were wondering).  That should put me in the mood for bedtime.  And as my idea goes, what's good to drink is also worth using in the kitchen (cooking), don't you think?

Have a good night, guys!  I hope you've had an awesome start to the new year!  I Wish you all the best!!! - V

No comments: