Saturday, January 14, 2012

douches froides

Douches froides, or Cold Showers in English:  I have this movie on DVD and have seen it a number of times as I have quite a number of other films in my collection.  I personally love the French movies because they are so much deeper than those from North America.  If you don't mind the subtitles, check it out.  Of course, if you can understand the French language, then you don''t need to bother with the subtitles, do you?  To keep it short, the story starts with a couple of guys with interests in common.  When a third party becomes involved, the story starts to take a turn, and not for the better I would think, but you decide.  I don't like to give stories away, so I won' t say any more.  You'll just have to see it to find out.  - V

No comments: