Saturday, January 28, 2012

c'est moi

For those of you that know me, this might be familiar but for those that don't, this is what I currently look like.  This photo was taken in early 2010 during the time of the winter olympics in Vancouver, hence the Canadian flags..  I work as a concierge but outside of work I am into photography and hiking on mountain trails...and believe it or not, I am closing on 60 though you might not know it just looking at me.  So, do what you can to take care of yourself, so that your body will serve you well into old age.  If not, it could mean years of agony if not an earlier death.  Our genetics does play a role but how we take care of ourselves can hasten aging or lessen it.  I also posted this photo so that my friend Brad can have the opportunity of seeing it.  He seen some of my photos but I don't think this was one of them.

Take care of yourselves, guys! - V

No comments: