Sunday, March 29, 2009

Philip Fusco - model

A while back I included a photo of a model that was unknown to me, by name anyway. Well, I now have a name. He is none other than Philip Fusco, a model featured here, including some photos that I find interesting. Philip is 21 years old from Franklin Square, New York (USA). As far as his stats are concerned, he is 5' 9" tall, 150 pounds, has short brown hair, hazel eyes, is of caucasian ethnicity and has olive skin colour. I have to think back to high school when I last weighed 150 pounds but that's another story.
This series of photos has to be one of my favouites of this model though each photographer has his own thoughts as to how a shoot will go. What are your thoughts?






If you'd like to learn more about Philip and his modeling career (or perhaps are interested in booking him for a shoot?), check out modelmayhem and Philip's own blog.

No comments: