Monday, March 17, 2008

No six-pack but no beer gut either

video

Well, you know what a well-defined 19 year old looks like (abs and six-pack from yesterday), and you have some idea what Brad looks like as a result but here is a video of me at the computer (laptop) during an msn chat with a friend in North Carolina. I don't have a six-pack or well developed abs but I don't have a beer gut or grey hair either. Now those of you that don't know my age, can you guess how old I am just by looking at the video clip?

5 comments:

OT said...

"during an msn chat with a friend in North Carolina."

Lol. I wonder who...

Volker + Brad said...

Have a great St. Patrick's Day or what's left of it!!!

Christopher said...

44

and you look pretty good

Volker + Brad said...

Thanks for the comment but as far as age, not close enough. Try again though.

haliaeetusguys said...

Christopher, just to break the suspence, I am nearing my 55 birthday in August. If the lighting was better in the video clip, I would look even younger. Of course, Brad says I look 33. Often I feel like a fish out of water with most people my age balding or greying or well wrinkled.