Saturday, May 14, 2011

reclining

I was in the hospital from Monday morning and finally released on Thursday afternoon once my blood pressure was stabilised after the mini-stroke I suffered which has affected my left side (a weakness). There are signs that this is not the first one..there have been others! My speech and thought processes are mostly unaffected though typing something long and detailed is a chore!

I spent days lying in bed but didn't see anything like the guy above. I was getting sore all over and wanted to go home as you could well imagine. Two doctors, neurologists, brought a steady entourage of medical students to see the subtle symptoms of a mini-stroke with the same tests and questions being routine! I hope you're all doing much better than me, guys! - V

No comments: