Wednesday, August 25, 2010

update

The gout symptoms I've had for the last month or so are lessening with a strict diet which includes no red meat of any kind from any sources and no alcohol. This latter one is tough for the moment but necessary, since I do love to drink the odd glass of beer or wine, but the risk of having another attack is not one I'd like to take. I'm also eating plenty of red and blue fruits, such as raspberries and blueberries, though I'm getting rather sick of the latter, but blueberries have lots of anti-inflammatory agents as well as zinc. I'm also planning to purchase some raspberry leaf tea on the weekend when I'm in Vancouver. This tea also has anti-inflammatory agents to keep gout symptoms away.

In other news, I have taken a few new photos and hope to post some of them on the weekend when more time is available.

I also plan to work on some new masthead photos for this blog. I have started that process for my other blog. My thinking is that the current photo has been up long enough, so its time for a change. Look for some new masthead pics then!

Meantime, Brad is on Vancouver Island as far as I understand and will be here with me soon. I'm looking forward to his input! Now its time for bed. Have a good night!!! - V

No comments: