Saturday, August 28, 2010

chrome

I've been using Google Chrome for some months with very few hiccups unlike the other browser I was using which crashed regularly, especially in the summer, and at little notice. The image above is just one of many masthead photos I've created for my other blog but I thought I'd share it here too. This one shows the top of the Brockton Point Lighthouse on Burrard Inlet in Stanley Park.

Blue skies are nice but I do love to have some clouds in the photo to add some interest. Right now the sky is a clear blue with only a little cloud in the far distance. At nearing 20 degrees Celsius, its perfect weather for a hike. This afternoon I'm off to Belcarra to hike a trail down to Burrard Inlet in Belcarra Regional Park. My cameras will be along to take some shots. Expect a post soon! Meantime, enjoy your weekend, guys!!! - V

No comments: