Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marie passes on suddenly!

 My son's kitten, Marie, suddenly became ill with diarrhea toward the end of October, then wouldn't eat and died a couple of days later.  Marie was into her 8th month.  The vet must not have known what to do and so suggested she get 2 weeks rest but this turned out to be a death sentence.  I sent my son the contact information for another vet that would have examined Marie before she came over to Canada but this was information that arrived too late to be of any help.
My son's guardian bought my son Wahid another kitten, a male Persian with a tabby coat.  I strong ly suggested Wahid take Millo to the vet I had suggested because that vet has a hospital setting and can do a lot another vet cannot do.  Millo comes here to be with me next month.  He is 6 months old now, perhaps 7 months.  I will check on the age in the records.  My son comes over in 2 years after he finishes college,  I'm looking forward to that!

Otherwise, happy new year and all the best for 2014!

- Volker

No comments: