Sunday, April 15, 2012

health news

The last couple of weekends I have been spending my time at home getting as much rest as I can while I sort out some health issues.  Lately my arthritic knee (right) has been acting up and has as the Easter weekend was starting.  It still is.  Usually when it does and there is a storm system moving through, it stops after that system has moved on through.  Not this time.  So, while I get this under control (its rheumatoid arthritis and not age related, that's another one), I have plenty to do at home to keep me occupied.

So there's that and the high blood pressure issue going on but the bp is under control though it has risen slightly with the upper number between 160 and 170.  I plan to return to the naturopath though the MD doesn't like them and has little faith in them.  Its my health and I'll do what I can to bring that under control, with or without the MD's approval.

I hope things are better with you.  Meantime, I am back to work in the morning for a 5 day week.  The last two weeks were 4 day work weeks.  Take care of yourselves, guys!

~ Volker

No comments: